Thursday, July 23, 2009

MY BABY BOY IS GETTING SOOO BIG!!

I know I have some catching up to do with posts. but our computer died and we had to buy a new one. So I am going to try to get back in the swing of things. I just couldn't wait to post this though. I went to pick Gage up from the sitter today and I could not believe what I saw. I walked in and he greeted me like always and then he took off. He went over to Tawni's stairs and climbed right up them. I could not believe it. She said do you guys have stairs? I said not any that he plays on. He acted like he has been doing it for years. Then, he went into Tawni's boys room and they have a slide that is hooked to their bunk beds, and he crawled right up the slide and Tawni helped him slide down. I was in awe the whole time. I can't believe how much my baby is growing up. He has also been talking up a storm. His latest is WOW! We think that he is saying there, what's that, there ya go and dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment