Sunday, February 21, 2010

"BOUNCIN' OFF THE WALLS"

On Friday we went to Bouncin' off the Walls for Dax's fourth birthday party. Dusty had to work late so my Dad drove us in and it was so much fun! When you first walk into your room you see this huge slide and then they have three other bounce houses!
Gage went down the first time with Papa!
Playin' Ball!!
I had to help Gage make a basket!
This time going down the slide Papa let Gage go without holding his hand, scared me to death, but of course Gage had a blast! I do have video of me and Gage going down the slide but it won't download!

" I got you Papa "


I don't know how many times we ran up and down this area! I really did get my excercise! Gage made friends with the girl in the picture, she kept following and playing with him!

Playin' with all the boys!

Finally after a couple HOURS of bouncin' we went in a seperate room to have cupcakes and to let Dax open his presents! Gage was so funny he sat with me and Papa and waited patientely for his cupcake, although he did keep chanting "cucake" "cucake"!! It was a great night, we had a lot of fun and Gage got to play with a lot of kids! I loved being able to just let go and play and have fun with my boy!!






























































No comments:

Post a Comment