Saturday, November 27, 2010

SnOw FuN (Nov. 2010)

Well, the first snow fall of the season and Gage could not wait to get out in it!

Dusty was trying to make him a little "Frosty"
and he just had to have his Santa hat on!

this picture cracks me up, he could barely walk in that snowsuit, he reaaly needs another one!

making a BIG FROSTY!

"help Mom I can't get up"!!

"hello Frosty"
he was in heaven

first taste of snow

Dusty made another baby Frosty and of course Gage wanted to take it in the house!

HA HA!!
he loved going down his slides in the snow!

Dusty calls Gage Mr. Winter! He loves this time of year (all year long)! He loves looking at the lights and watching Christmas movies. He takes after me in this department I guess...and I couldn't be happier!







No comments:

Post a Comment