Monday, November 7, 2011

STATE FAIR 9/2011

Well this year at the State Fair I actually went on a ride with Gage and Dusty. It was like a ferris wheel but took ya backwards. Well on the last time around something landed on my pants and arm, and Gage's hand. I smelled it and I thought it was just bird poop but as we were getting off I noticed throw up all over the ground. A little girl had thrown up as she was getting off the ride and instead of the guy cleaning it up he let the ride keep going around to let everybody off. Well in the mean time it was falling on everybody. Yep it was pretty gross and if ya know me you know I am a germ FREAK!!!! Surprisingly I did ok and we found a bathroom and got all washed up and continued on with our day.


Gage loves the slides


he even won himself a Smurf...ten dollars later!!




No comments:

Post a Comment