Sunday, April 15, 2012

MERRY CHRISTMAS

We were tyring to patiently wait for Gage to get up so we gave the dogs their Christmas bones.
Boo's first Christmas with us.
Finally awake!!
Santa left a note and some goodies.
So many to choose from!

from Nana Pat and Papa Gary
Av sent us this bread making kit...yummy!
Dusty gave me an "I love you" ring...I was shocked;) It is beautiful!!
Dinasour Train...the one thing he kept talking about that he wanted for christmas!
A game and a bunch of stuff from Papa Erwin, Aleta and Shay.
Nana Lolly spoiled him too
Uncle David Aunt Toni gave him a Smurf Village, he was in heaven..he loves the Smurf's
My Dad traded some of his guns for something and I knew that he felt bad about getting rid of them. I told my brother David and he found the guy who had them. He worked out a deal with him and we were able to get the guns back. So that was his Christmas present from us!
We all got spoiled. Avi sent Gage The Lion King DVD also, I don't know why I don't have a pic of that one.
MERRY CHRISTMAS

No comments:

Post a Comment