Monday, February 9, 2009

NINE MONTH CHECK UP

Well Gage had his nine month check up today, everything went really good. He weighs 20 pounds 9 oz. and is 29 inches long. He can start eating pretty much everything that we eat, we just have to "mush" it good until he gets some teeth. When the doc was looking in his mouth I think I saw a tooth coming through on the top!!!! I can't believe how big he is getting, before we left the office we had to make his twelve month appointment I am trying to get ready for his birthday, but I'm not sure what to do or where to have it. Dusty laughs at me for wanting to plan it already, but I just want to be ready and not have to be rushing at the last minute to decide on things.
We went to the hunting expo on Saturday with Andy and Lola, it was fun, Gage loved looking around at everything. He was really putting on quite a show, there was a man doing an elk bugle and he started trying to do it, I must say he sounded pretty darn close.

No comments:

Post a Comment