Sunday, February 1, 2009

OUR FIRST POST, FINALLY!!

Well it's February 1st, and I have been working on this blog for a couple of weeks now. I am still having problems uploading our family picture. Maybe one day (I hope soon) I will get the hang of this!! I wanted to start a blog to help me keep track of our adventures. I have been trying to keep a baby book for Gage, and I haven't done to bad at that, but I think this will help also. It seems like he is growing too fast. I can't believe he will be a year old on May 9th. He is getting quite the personality. He started saying momma a couple of weeks ago, and he has been saying dadda since Friday. He has also started this ear piercing scream, which we love of course, whenever he wants something that you have or if you are not paying enough attention to him. He is also trying to crawl, it's more of an army crawl right now, but that's ok I'm not going to rush it. Well I could go on and on, but I will do that later : ) Right now I would like to get our family picture posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment