Sunday, December 27, 2009

GAGE'S FIRST HAIRCUT 12-26-09



We went down to the shop last night and gave Gage his first haircut. His hair was getting out of control, he had really long pieces and when he had his coat on they would stick up and out from the static. So we sat him up on the booster chair at my station and he just sat there like a little man, I was really shocked at first. Dusty was taking pictures while I was getting the clippers ready, then I put a little cape on him and started giving him a buzz cut with a #2. He was doing really good, I showed him the clippers and let him touch them and he let me do it. I almost started crying and I kept some of his hair for his baby book. He looks so cute. I hope that he is that good for all of his haircuts to come........

No comments:

Post a Comment