Saturday, December 19, 2009

WHAT'S NEW?!?!

Well we have been busy, getting ready for christmas and everything but I do have a few things I wanted to blog. I will have to post pics later on, Dust bought me a new Nikon camera but I have to download the cd to it before I can do pics. Anyway, we bought Gage a "potty" last weekend. It is really cute and talks to him after he goes potty. He has not used it yet of course but he does sit on it. We just wanted to get one in the bathroom so he could get used to it. We also had his pictures done last Sat. at Kiddie Kandids. He is such a ham when it comes to taking his picture. They turned out really cute. Today we took Gage to the Build-A-Bear Workshop. He made Frosty the Snowman, his favorite thing right now. It was really fun he got to give him a heart and kiss it before he put it in, then Frosty got a "bath" and then we accessorized. He also sings a song and lights up. Well I will try to post pics this week........Merry Christmas!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment