Saturday, June 26, 2010

GAGE'S VERY FIRST SLEEP OVER!

Gage's first sleep over......6/25/10
Well I did it, I finally let my baby go for one night. He stayed over with Brooklynn and Morgan, Uncle Andy and Aunt Lou. We left around 9:30 because I wasn't sure that I really wanted to do it. They took Gage outside to play with the fish and we snuck out. Morgan said that when they went back in the house Gage said he was tired. So she put on his jammies and put him to bed with a movie. Of course at that time I was calling to see how he was doing, and she said he was fine. He didn't cry or ask for us. So missing my boy and feeling nervous on the inside I decided to go to bed. I woke up at 2:30 wondering when Morgan was going to call to tell us to come and get him, but she never did. The next time I woke up was 7:00am. I texted Morg to see if they were awake and she said the kids were still asleep. So Dusty took me to breakfast and we went to Wal-Mart then headed up to get Gage. I snuck in the bedroom where he was playing with Brooklynn and took a picture of him, then he heard Dusty talking and came running. Morgan said he didn't wake up all night and was a perfect angel. I am so glad that he did good. I can't believe the emotions I had about leaving him for the first time. He is still my baby but yet so grown up at age 2...lol!!

No comments:

Post a Comment