Wednesday, February 22, 2012

INTRODUCING...BOO

In July our Chihuahua, Hanna, died. We found out later on from some of our neighbors that whenever we would go camping, Chester would howl all day and night. We didn't realize that he was lonely. We can't take him camping with us because he gets car sick, so the idea came up that we should get another dog. Well I was against it at first, but then a dog showed up at Andy and Lola's house. He was skin in bomes and needed a home. Andy sent a text that night with a picture that said "Gage's Christmas present". I laughed and said "no way" Lola took care of him for the night and the pound took him after that. I started feeling bad and finally gave in. They said after five days if nobody claimed him we could have him. That Friday Lola went and got him and brought him home.


Chester had to check him out!

I was really nervous at first.

He is a Blue Tick Coon Hound, and it turns out that he is a really good dog. He was potty trained and very well mannered. I am so glad that he is a part of our family!!


1 comment:

  1. I love the name BOO! Congratulations on the new addition to your family!
    <3 you guys!

    ReplyDelete