Sunday, July 10, 2011

STANSBURY DAYS 2011

I wanted to do something fun with Gage on one of my days off, so we decided to go to Stansbury Park and feed the ducks. It is so much fun and it has become something we do a lot.




I was shocked when they started coming up on the bridge


~I love my boy~









Nana Lolly came over for a minute






after we fed the ducks and ran around, we found a playground and played for awhile. Then we decided to get some lunch and go have a picnic. We got french fries and ice cream cones and sat in the shade and sure enough the ducks wanted some lunch too!



Day 2


We had to bring Dust over to get in on the fun!



SiLlY BoY



I was getting a little nervous when they were coming so close





We walked around for awhile and of course Boog headed straight for the sprinklers







frog time


years ago we came over to catch frogs for our pond, we wanted to show Boog how much fun it was! It was a little light out but they were sticking there heads out of the water. It was so fun trying to get Gage to see them!


Day 3


We had enough bread in the cupboard to for another trip, I purposely try not eat any just so we can feed the ducks.



Dust got them to eat right out of his hand



this poor girl had a fish hook in her chest and the line was wrapped around her body. Dust was able to get it out though thank goodness!



WOW, it was a big hook





well our bread was gone so it was time to walk. It is so peaceful and relaxing, I could spend hours over there



we found lots of golf balls







just goofin' around



I love our nights when we go to Stansbury, I am so glad we decided to go that first day. I think it will be a new tradition every year!



No comments:

Post a Comment